27 March 2006

A dying breed

Chris writes: To all the staff at Forest, I sincerely hope you are diagnosed with aggressive lung cancer and a few wee secondaries in the liver and bones. This smoking ban is the best news ever. Smoking is an addiction that weak people can't overcome due to them not being able to withdraw from nicotine. I have never smoked and train every day. I come from a background of, "You look after your body and your body will look after you."

Every lunchtime as I walk from my office to the gym I see fat, lazy, overweight, thick as pigshit civil servants all standing outside their buildings, drawing on their fags I walk taller and prouder and thank the lord that I don't smoke. You're a dying breed, literally.

6 Comments:

At 28/3/06 17:29, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you are an arrogant, ill-mannered bigot, literally!

You look after your body, if you like, but your mind is still clearly sick.

 
At 28/3/06 17:49, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fortunately, this prejudiced drivel written by our friend Chris is only held by a minority of the population (he is probably a member of ASH - poor soul).

It must be really interesting listening to him letting you know how many press-ups or sit-ups he's achieved today - somehow I don't think so. Get a life.

 
At 29/3/06 01:59, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the s*** that we had to listen to in Ireland as well! But now it is the likes of these that are begging for friendship once again. Don't be a bit afraid of them and give them a good feed of tongue. There are only a tiny weeny handful of them and they will stick out like a sore thumb. Keep miles away from them because the majority of non-smokers will be on your side.

 
At 29/3/06 14:37, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dunhillbabe, I was talking about Chris here! You hardly thought that I was talking about the smoker! Sure I'm one of them myself.

 
At 30/3/06 13:45, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, why are we wasting time on this mindless post ? ( I suppose, because we all fear that there are more like Chris out there.) But hey, every lunchtime, as I drag on my cigar, I see wasted, hyper-active, anorexic, thinner than dog pee people, jogging by on their way to the gym. I thank the lord that I smoke, and am already taller, prouder and better than most of these runts in any case !

 
At 30/3/06 20:22, Blogger Blad said...

Yes Chris, as someone once remarked: "death sits on the shoulder of every jogger".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home